Hello! I love teaching adults, and I wonder what you think? I want to offer training that is collaborative. In other words, in training for teachers this summer, I want them to pick their own group, sign up as a group, and then ask for what they want to help them make the training exactly what they need it to be. Any ideas from you guys?
- Antwon Lincoln on 10 Reasons Not To Go 1:1 iPads
- Update: Diigo group iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch Users Group (weekly) | ChalkTech on What I Wish I’d Done Before Deploying iPads to 735 Middle Schoolers, Part 2
- D. R. Arthur on Hello world!
- Five Things to do NOW if You Are Deploying iPads in the Fall | Terice T. Schneider's Digital Home | Tools for Curation | Scoop.it on Five Things to do NOW if You Are Deploying iPads in the Fall
- Matthew Gudenius on Five Things to do NOW if You Are Deploying iPads in the Fall